• Any order may be returned within 75 days from the date of purchase, via mail or to a SoftMoc Retail location for a full refund and within 90 days for exchange or store credit.
• The item must be unworn, in the original shoe box (enclosed in a protective shipping box) and include a copy of your invoice.
• Please write the Return ID Number on the outside of the shipping box (not the actual shoe box).
• If returning to a SoftMoc retail location, the item must be unworn, in the original shoebox and you must have with you the original invoice included in the shipment and the original credit card used for the purchase.
Note: A Return ID Number is not required for an in-store purchase or when returning your online order to a SoftMoc retail location.
• If these return specifications are not met, we may not be able to properly process your return. As well, we are not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments, so we suggest that you package your return shipment protectively and send by registered mail or courier.
With enhanced comfort and support, the MAKO 2-eye Canoe Moc oak is a rugged boat shoe from SPERRY TOP-SIDER. Dual-density bottom with cushion midsole for under foot comfort. With enhanced comfort and support, the Mako is the worlds first boat shoe as rugged as a shark. Laces stylized in the image may not reflect the laces as they arrive.
Features & Benefits
Stain & water resistant leather
Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction
360° lacing system with rust-proof eyelets
Padded tongue & collar
Shock absorbing EVA heel cup
Dual-density bottom with cushioned midsole
Non-marking rubber outsole with razor cut Wave-Siping for ultimate dry/wet traction