• Any order may be returned within 75 days from the date of purchase, via mail or to a SoftMoc Retail location for a full refund and within 90 days for exchange or store credit.
• The item must be unworn, in the original shoe box (enclosed in a protective shipping box) and include a copy of your invoice.
• Please write the Return ID Number on the outside of the shipping box (not the actual shoe box).
• If returning to a SoftMoc retail location, the item must be unworn, in the original shoebox and you must have with you the original invoice included in the shipment and the original credit card used for the purchase.
Note: A Return ID Number is not required for an in-store purchase or when returning your online order to a SoftMoc retail location.
• If these return specifications are not met, we may not be able to properly process your return. As well, we are not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments, so we suggest that you package your return shipment protectively and send by registered mail or courier.
Retaining classic DM's DNA, including yellow stitching, and grooved edges on a comfortable air-cushioned sole, the ORSON OVERDRIVE. The epitome of a shoe that offers reliability, sturdiness, comfort and value. DM made this using quality supple leathers and styled it along subdued yet classically simple lines. A slip-on Style with elastic gussets.
Features & Benefits
Oily leather upper
Moisture-wicking cloth lining
Twin-elastic inserts allow for an easy on/off & better fit