• Any order may be returned within 75 days from the date of purchase, via mail or to a SoftMoc Retail location for a full refund and within 90 days for exchange or store credit.
• The item must be unworn, in the original shoe box (enclosed in a protective shipping box) and include a copy of your invoice.
• Please write the Return ID Number on the outside of the shipping box (not the actual shoe box).
• If returning to a SoftMoc retail location, the item must be unworn, in the original shoebox and you must have with you the original invoice included in the shipment and the original credit card used for the purchase.
Note: A Return ID Number is not required for an in-store purchase or when returning your online order to a SoftMoc retail location.
• If these return specifications are not met, we may not be able to properly process your return. As well, we are not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments, so we suggest that you package your return shipment protectively and send by registered mail or courier.
Take a stomp through history in limited-edition Blundstone 150 Chelsea boots. The 150 year pedigree is stamped right in, a celebration of good value that began in 1870. These boots embody 150 years of boot-making experience with comfort that’s always perfectly in tune with the times. eatures include full-grain leather uppers in a rich shade of auburn inspired by the earth tones found on the Blundstone island home in remote Tasmania, Australia. The ‘150th’ limited-edition logo is embossed into the outer heel and stamped into the bronze leather lining. ‘150 years’ on the pull tabs.
Features & Benefits
Full grain leather upper
Leather lining stamped with ‘150th"
Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD in the heel pad
PU midsole for comfort. XRD in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock
‘150th’ embossed on outer heel
Thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis & microbial attack