• Any order may be returned within 75 days from the date of purchase, via mail or to a SoftMoc Retail location for a full refund and within 90 days for exchange or store credit.
• The item must be unworn, in the original shoe box (enclosed in a protective shipping box) and include a copy of your invoice.
• Please write the Return ID Number on the outside of the shipping box (not the actual shoe box).
• If returning to a SoftMoc retail location, the item must be unworn, in the original shoebox and you must have with you the original invoice included in the shipment and the original credit card used for the purchase.
Note: A Return ID Number is not required for an in-store purchase or when returning your online order to a SoftMoc retail location.
• If these return specifications are not met, we may not be able to properly process your return. As well, we are not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments, so we suggest that you package your return shipment protectively and send by registered mail or courier.
Whether building snowmen or riding sleds, this boot offers warmth, durability, and comfort in a versatile, low-profile design. A waterproof nylon upper with a removable felt liner sports a soft sherpa pile snow cuff.
Features & Benefits
Waterproof nylon upper
Seam-sealed waterproof construction
Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff
2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug midsole
Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non-loading outsole