• Any order may be returned within 75 days from the date of purchase, via mail or to a SoftMoc Retail location for a full refund and within 90 days for exchange or store credit.
• The item must be unworn, in the original shoe box (enclosed in a protective shipping box) and include a copy of your invoice.
• Please write the Return ID Number on the outside of the shipping box (not the actual shoe box).
• If returning to a SoftMoc retail location, the item must be unworn, in the original shoebox and you must have with you the original invoice included in the shipment and the original credit card used for the purchase.
Note: A Return ID Number is not required for an in-store purchase or when returning your online order to a SoftMoc retail location.
• If these return specifications are not met, we may not be able to properly process your return. As well, we are not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments, so we suggest that you package your return shipment protectively and send by registered mail or courier.
The North calls, and our exclusive Elsa Flurry boot is ready for the epic journey there. The soft felt interior, durable water-and-wind resistant upper, and snug insulation keep them protected, while the enhanced-traction sole keeps them standing strong. Featuring snowflake prints along the front and an Elsa print on the side—your little one will brave whatever comes their way this winter.
Features & Benefits
PU backed synthetic textile upper
Removable 6mm washable recycled felt inner boot
Built in gater with barel lock closure system
Adjustable elastic instep strap
2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug midsole
Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction