• Any order may be returned within 75 days from the date of purchase, via mail or to a SoftMoc Retail location for a full refund and within 90 days for exchange or store credit.
• The item must be unworn, in the original shoe box (enclosed in a protective shipping box) and include a copy of your invoice.
• Please write the Return ID Number on the outside of the shipping box (not the actual shoe box).
• If returning to a SoftMoc retail location, the item must be unworn, in the original shoebox and you must have with you the original invoice included in the shipment and the original credit card used for the purchase.
Note: A Return ID Number is not required for an in-store purchase or when returning your online order to a SoftMoc retail location.
• If these return specifications are not met, we may not be able to properly process your return. As well, we are not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments, so we suggest that you package your return shipment protectively and send by registered mail or courier.
This lightweight summer wedge sandal creates a sophisticated vibe with the LAFLEY ALAINE pewter wedge sandal from CLARKS. The hook and loop ankle strap offers an adjustable and secure fit, while the Cushion Soft technology and OrthoLite footbed ensures comfort for all-day wear. With a gorgeous textile upper, 7cm wedge heel and rubber outsole for added traction.
Features & Benefits
EVA midsole with Cushion Soft™ foam layers
Approx: 7cm wedge heel
Hook & Loop Closure
You have already reviewed this item.
Lafley AlaineItem ID: 26148135M
$119.99 Sale $79.99
3 colours available
Clarks Women's Size Chart
Here's a helpful conversion chart to find your correct shoe size. Please remember this is only a guide. Your
personal results may vary.
Step 1 of 4Complete
Which brand fits you best?
What is the shoe type?
What is your size?
Your best fit:
Sorry,The recommended size for this item is unavailable.
Sign In to your My Account
Write A Review
Hi there! We noticed that you have the same item in your bag with a similar size. Do you need help with sizing?