• Any order may be returned within 75 days from the date of purchase, via mail or to a SoftMoc Retail location for a full refund and within 90 days for exchange or store credit.
• The item must be unworn, in the original shoe box (enclosed in a protective shipping box) and include a copy of your invoice.
• Please write the Return ID Number on the outside of the shipping box (not the actual shoe box).
• If returning to a SoftMoc retail location, the item must be unworn, in the original shoebox and you must have with you the original invoice included in the shipment and the original credit card used for the purchase.
Note: A Return ID Number is not required for an in-store purchase or when returning your online order to a SoftMoc retail location.
• If these return specifications are not met, we may not be able to properly process your return. As well, we are not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments, so we suggest that you package your return shipment protectively and send by registered mail or courier.
THE WINTER CHISEL TOE black has the all-weather features of every BLUNDSTONE boot, with the added warmth of Thinsulate and genuine sheepskin insoles to get you through the coldest spells in cozy comfort. A winterized Blundstone boot for total comfort in the coldest months. 100% wool fleece footbed, Thinsulate lining, waterproof—even the elastics! A softer look but still takes a beating like all Blundstone boots.
Features & Benefits
Premium waterproof leather
Fully waterproof boot with waterproof elastic & latexed seams
Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation
Polyurethane midsole for comfort. PORON XRD in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock
Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort.