• Any order may be returned within 75 days from the date of purchase, via mail or to a SoftMoc Retail location for a full refund and within 90 days for exchange or store credit.
• The item must be unworn, in the original shoe box (enclosed in a protective shipping box) and include a copy of your invoice.
• Please write the Return ID Number on the outside of the shipping box (not the actual shoe box).
• If returning to a SoftMoc retail location, the item must be unworn, in the original shoebox and you must have with you the original invoice included in the shipment and the original credit card used for the purchase.
Note: A Return ID Number is not required for an in-store purchase or when returning your online order to a SoftMoc retail location.
• If these return specifications are not met, we may not be able to properly process your return. As well, we are not responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments, so we suggest that you package your return shipment protectively and send by registered mail or courier.
The CHISEL TOE rustic twin gore boot from BLUNDSTONE has been redesigned to include all-season leather, water resistant elastic, new pull loops, Shock Protection System (SPS), full length comfort footbed, and a molded, reinforced heel. A thinner sole profile gives this Chelsea a leg up for people who require black footwear at work. Chelsea boot height adds excellent support and all-season protection from the elements.
Features & Benefits
Blundstone famous oil tanned premium kip leather
TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole
Shock Protection System reduces shock on legs/body